Armani Calamari's wife wants another kid

WildfireMicro

(I don't know what else to title this)

Armani Calamari was sitting on his desk in his home in Toronto looking over some bills he has to pay. Beside him in a playpen is his toddler son Joey, curiously watching what his father was doing. Armani was making funny faces at the kid to make him laugh when Armani's wife Tiffany came in

"Having fun dear?" She giggles as she sees him making the faces before setting a can of Dr.Pepper beside him.

"Well he looked like he was gonna start a fuss if I did not do that honey." Armani chuckles before he takes a sip of soda.

"Indeed" Tiffany giggles before going to look at the computer from which Armani was paying bills "how is it going, by the way?"

"Well I got our cable and electric bill done, all that is left is the water bill" Armani smiles "I did have to sort through the fan letters to get to the bills though. Are you sure the PO box was a good idea, dear?"

"Oh come on honey, your fans just want to show you thier appreciation, what is wrong with that?"

"Well I don't like being sent gifts because it makes me feel bad." Armani admits, looking down a bit "I mean the Calamari family wasn't exactly loaded when I was growing up, so I know how it feels to not have a lot of money to spend as you please. However, I do think the pictures people send me of me on the ice is pretty cool"

"Heh you would" Tiffany smirks before putting a hand on his shoulder "I understand why you would feel bad, but maybe you could send something cool back to the people who send you something like that"

"Yeah I could" Armani smiles "however that could cause it's own share of problems" He shrugs before sighing a bit

"Very true honey bun" she smiles, before starting to look a bit anxious "listen honey, do you think you are ready for another baby?"

"W-well I don't know!" Armani says, completely taken off guard before managing to recover with a cough "Sorry it's just that the question was a bit outta left field. However I honestly don't know if I'm ready. We went through a lot with little Joey, and I don't know if I'm ready to be hurt like that again"

"Honey you know that what happened with Joey was an extremely rare condition." Tiffany smiles a bit wistfully as she picks up Joey as the toddler giggles a bit "but I understand if you're not ready, I just thought I'd see what you thought of it-"

"Hold up" Armani says, starting to chuckle "is this your way of saying that you really want a little girl?"

"W-what? No!" Tiffany says, giggling nervously and looking very guilty 

"It totally is! You little vixen!' He starts laughing as well "look, we can try tonight and see what happens. I understand why you want a girl, but if you get pregnant again it's not a guarantee that you get one"

"I know dear" She kisses his cheek "nothing in life is. But I'm happy that you want to give it a try, and if we get another little boy I'll love him all the same"

"And you wouldn't want to try again after that?"

"No way two kids max!" She giggles as she goes to prepare some food for little Joey.

Review:

Definitely an interesting article. Usually you would see articles about players stats, games they played or rankings but this touches on more of the human side of the players which was nice to see. Job well done! Hopefully Armani's wife gets that little girl! Only suggestion I would add is to add a picture to the article, other then that it was very well written. 9.5/10