An in-depth Preview of both Game 7s: 

Warsaw Predators against the Helsinki Titans: 

This series has shown how close the difference is between winning and losing, and we know the last two matches showed that one goal could keep you alive in this series. Both teams have one more chance to clinch a ticket to the conference finals. The Helsinki Titans are favored to win against the Warsaw Predators. The goalies will be crucial for this match. I believe Hammar Voss will be the difference in this matchup. He leads his team in points and assists because his production for this team is so valuable. 

Chicago Phoenix against the Seattle Bears: 

Back-and-forth domination from both teams. Who expected this series to reach a Game 7? The response to adversity has been fantastic for both teams. Now, the Chicago Phoenix has a chance to respond one more time to adversity in an away crowd. The Phoenix controlled this series from games 1-4. The Seattle Bears finally took a 3-2 lead in the series but couldn't close the series in Game 6. I see an upset from the Phoenix because Baby Bob has been a goal-poacher for Chicago. Their counter-attack approach in this series has been fantastic.

42 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Seattle has outshot Chicago 246 to 178 but I understand (no I don’t) why you’d think Chicago was the better team in games 1-4. They have played good and their goalie has done an AMAZING job! Exciting game 7. 

They stole Game 1 and won Game 3 against a very good Seattle team. Game 6 was also an important win for their morale. 

40 minutes ago, Banackock said:

With that said, I do think Chicago goalie is gonna bring their best game in G7 which is crazy because he’s been 🔥 

Baby Bob has been on fantastic form. He's half of the reason why we are even going to a Game seven against the Seattle Bears.