Bought the Jagr

jRuutu

That means "DC" will stay at 90. Quite a pricey deal, I had to pay 7m for it. If you do not add the next year's deal, I have around 16 million left right now. If I earn something like 5 million next year, I can purchase another Jagr for 7m and I can also purchase the "Old but not forgotten" for 12m, which means I will depreciated 2% less before my last year. Heavy prices to pay, but those depreciation fighter things do help if you want to play at a high level all the way to the end.

Before the upcoming depreciation hit, I will have around 95 TPE in the bank, maybe even over 100! That is a nice number. I will try to get my build to look similar to this year. I had the second-best season in my career, I might put slightly more emphasis on everything offensive as I would like to be more effective on the powerplay. I had only 15 points on the powerplay, 7 of those points were goals. The ultimate goal in my mind for next year on an individual level is to finally reach the 100-point mark, hot numbers on powerplay will naturally help.