oh no another ramble

hedgehog337

Oh my god I have to write another whole lotta nothing vhl com because fuck trivia how in the hell Locke wasn't the man with the most goals scored as a rookie I hate all of you and that person who made this question I double hate you too.

Istanbul is 3-1 up. I think my last vhl com gave us a win so I want to make a statement. 3-1 isn't enough and I want the fourth win! Not so dear STHS, don't you even dare to screw up. Oh yeah, Hoodie man only had 1 point in the game 4, but I guess it didn't matter since win is a win.

By the way, is there any position awards in E? AK is probably not so far from the best defenseman. Or maybe he is even the best, I don't know. I guess this build is pretty cool. Though I'll reroll this a bit still. That wrist shot thing is so unneccesary I swear. When I'll get up to decent 80's, this skill is coming into the play. But before that it doesn't matter a lot cause I'm not even gonna play for a rebuild team. So I don't think I need lots of scoring before Markinson is gone.

I think this is about it. That's it and I'm out.