orange ghost

diacope

images.jpeg.jpg.e3490731a4758e9b0b215499404ce1ab.jpg

lil z - orange ghost (Disstape) Prods by KobeRecords, OutLoudSound and lil z

1. Into the Mid (intro) 0:57 prod by KobeRecords

Starting things out lil z spits some eloquent lines and produces a song that captivates the audience but out of nowhere the blissful feel turns into a perfectly mixed dark thriller vibe..

"Hello there they call me the greatest, earn some TPE I'll tell your what your fate is.." "Oh look my team pulled in a real big crowd, too bad nobody I helped will even be real proud" lil z

2. A Sim God Blessing (ft. B.M.T.L.) 0

4:33 Prod by KobeRecords

Next up is a hot track is longtime fan mention BMTL hopping on the hook, in just a few words the song elevates to a new level and the combination between the artists is insane..

"Ohhhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhh babbbby GIVVVVVEEEEE MEEEE A BREAAAAAAAAKKKKKK SIM GOD BABY HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKEEEE???? LOOK OUUUUTTT HERRREEE I COMMMMEEE.... WHAT NEW JOB SHOULD I FAKKKKKKEEEE" B.M.T.L.

3. YOURMOM  (ft. Stoopid Avatar) 2:33 Prod by KobeRecords & Lil Z

Almost everybody has heard snippets of this during commericials for elderly medicine but now with an extended cut fans can rejoice is mom jokes once again..

"Your mom oh your mom yes your mom, she gone we on and your a pawn, your up I'm down now cue the snake sound, don't need ya wont feed ya brutal sim hah, your clown oh your down yes your town" Stoopid Avatar

4. Lost Souls  3:45 Prod by OutLoudSound & KobeRecords

Have you ever felt down on your luck and you can never get back in a king mentality? Well after listening to this classic you'll be better equip to bring in more fortunes..

"So many times, so many lines, all I can seem to see are nines, over here over there until I'm covered the whole square, changing lines changing minds actually the only thing is that's changing is mines" lil z

5. Missing my Laundry Soup 3:03 Prod by OutLoudSound & Lil Z

Taking a turn and trying something different this song should bring up sock sales for sure, producing it himself after firing KobeRecords halfway through the beat scheme turns from dark and twisted to relaxing again with melodies that could put you to sleep..

"Another game over, we better get our sock! Stinky skinky!! After each loss the fans like to mock! Stinky stinky!! Audience shouts and throws a whole flock! Stinky stinky!! Now the gang got that chicken pock! STINKY!!!" lil z

6. SimonT.. Do you need anything today? 3:12 Prod by lil z

Fans are calling this the best on the tape and people seem to think it's given them blessings during sims, have you renewed your love for Simon recently? Take a listen...

"I woke up early oh yay, won't let nothing in my way! But to the sim gods I must pray.. i scream out do you need anything today?" lil z

7. Brownnose Orangetoes Geronimoes BONUS TRACK 2:48 Prod by OutLoudSound

Ending things with a some acapella Lil Z shows off his skill and breathwork as he decribes the inter works of the sim industry..

"You can keep us out, you can quiet our shout but you won't understand nothing without our clout, rain and poor the old man snore but guess who ain't getting up in the morning, all polished and boring" lil z

What to hear more? Order your copy today in the player store! Half the money goes to the forgotten memory fundraiser!!