No, I'm not wrong. You are. [GRADED 6/6]

Riggsy

The Number

We've all heard about it.. "Number 99" "The Great One" "Oh my god, he's here!" And we all know who it's for..

KING CZAR III

That's right folks, way before he was even born, fans all across the VHL landscape were worshiping the soon to be born "Beast". Of course, his opponents were already fearing the Big Baby. In his mother's womb, they say he grew to 3 feet and had to be forced out. At 5 years old, he was already bench pressing twice his weight. At 12, he reached a height of 6'3" and dominated the 18 year olds in scrimmages. 

8544668.jpg

At 18, now, he stood there at the Unnamed Arena, standing at 6'8" and 250 lbs. He was passed up on 22 picks. That's 22 mistakes. Czar wasn't the brightest kid, he understood simple commands well, such as "Hit guy. Score goles." Back in his country, the King would never score goals. He would always score goles.. What are goles and how are they different from goals you ask? They're not different, it's just Czar's pronunciation of the word "goals" and no one was brave enough to tell him he was wrong. In fact, he convinced everyone they were wrong and changed the history of the world. Like in the 2018 Olympics, Russia won by 18 goles and Czar scored 19 of them. No, Czar's not wrong, you are. King Czar was selected 23rd Overall in the third round to the Helsinki Titans.. and now he's on the verge of making history, he could be the first third round pick to force his way into the VHL. Literally. He was seen threatening GM STZ and some guy on the team named Don Draper that if he didn't make the team, people would get hurt in camp. A while later, STZ had announced him captain and on the team. You may not know that yet, but Czar does, the King can see the future, and will always do what he can to make it to the present.

1302219784424_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si
Gretzky waving to Czar

People may have worshiped Gretzky, who didn't. Czar may have worshiped Wayne himself, if it weren't for the fact that Gretzky looked up to Czar. Gretzky didn't bless Czar, King blessed Wayne. Wayne didn't teach King how to play, Czar taught Gretzky how to play and score goles. Even Gretzky will not admit it in public, but even if he uses the term "goles" even now.

This King Czar, he does more than score goles. He kicks ass. And anyone who tells you he doesn't is wrong. Remember, Czar is never wrong, you are.

Oh, and Czar will destroy you all this season. No one scores goles and kicks ass like he does. He's the only enforcer in the VHL, if you dare say anything else, you are wrong. Remember that. Czar is perfect, only God is higher.

Sens-Bruins1444.jpg

• Senior Admin

Content: 3/3

Nice work! Czar is a scary dude and it was because of that threat at training camp that I forced STZ to put you on the team, had me scared for my life tbh. Pretty impressive that he taught Gretzky how to play!

Grammar: 2/2

Nice!

Appearance: 1/1

Looks good. 

Overall: 6/6