New Restaurant Coming to Las Vegas Strip

TopTiddee2

According to the City Council of Las Vegas, a new restaurant is going to be attached to Juan Ceson Arena, home of the Las Vegas Aces. 

The new restaurant, named "Shindogs", is a spin-off of current Aces GM @Shindigsand will feature authentic American cuisine. The restaurant is funded by now former Las Aces Defenseman Reid Johnson, who came up with the idea as a way to bring in new fans and portions of sales will go towards new naming rights and updates needed around the arena. 

"This is hopefully going to draw the attention of fans," said Johnson. "we feature many options, including regional favorites and special hot dogs and burgers that have made their staple in Las Vegas. We also have our famous Juan Ceson dog, which is a Midwestern-style coney dog. It's topped with chili, mustard, onions, and served with an old fashioned Coke. We also offer many options for the kids, some examples include chicken tenders, mini-cheeseburgers, and mini-corn dogs. We offer many items on-tap for the adults, including beers from around the world."

Citing the clever name, Reid went on to add: "Well, I didn't come up with the name. That right belongs to @dylanjj37."

@Shindigs went onto Twitter to express his excitement about the opening of the restaurant and what it means to the team: "This seems like a great way to fund a new arena!" 

We reached out to Juan Ceson regarding the new restaurant and its purposes. He sent an email, stating, "Any money raised by this venture WILL NOT go towards new naming rights for the arena. The rights are owned by Juan Ceson." Lawsuits are expected to be levied against Reid Johnson and the Aces organization regarding rights to the arena name. 

The restaurant will open in two weeks.

Shindogs is hiring. Those who wish to apply should reach out to Shindigs or Reid Johnson.

Edited by TopTiddee2

8 minutes ago, dylanjj37 said:

Any money raised by this venture WILL NOT go towards new naming rights for the arena. The rights are owned by Juan Ceson.

you're welcome

Now I'm not entirely sure how you managed to get the rights to something that partially bears my name. But I'm sure it'll be fine as long as the captain comes back home.

52 minutes ago, TopTiddee2 said:

including regional favorites

regional favorites? Las Vegas? Hot dogs?? I lived in that city for 9 years and not once would I of considered hot dogs to be a staple. Some carña asada fries, street tacos, and Mexican street foods 👀

22 minutes ago, nurx said:

regional favorites? Las Vegas? Hot dogs?? I lived in that city for 9 years and not once would I of considered hot dogs to be a staple. Some carña asada fries, street tacos, and Mexican street foods 👀

Thank you for your ideas. We will be taking these without remuneration. The regional hot dogs will be from other regions, not just Las Vegas, but we will be introducing our tacodog soon.

51 minutes ago, nurx said:

Yes. As Dylan said, it will be national regions (etc. Southeast, West, Midwest). We are looking to expand our dogs to comply with the Hispanic tradition of Las Vegas.