VHL is full of bots

jRuutu

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

I'm not sure if the forums itself has been set up poorly, but rather that there's just so much content and information that it's impossible for anyone to look at it in one go and think "ok, I can identify everything that is important and remember how to get there in the future." I'm not sure what the introductory forum PM contains or what other guides new players are directed to when they join the forum/create, but it will be partially revamped soon™️

I wouldn't change the forums. But I think a more realistic guide system for new players like I said as simple as messages. Maybe after you create your player, it tells you to check your messages with a link, since after you create your player, you are in the player page and have no idea really about forums much in this game. technically this game is more than 1 site really. have something pop up red or something to guide the new players that they will click it and go to the forum that there player is created or where they see team contracts etc... or something like this. I just see too many new people signing up and not signing with teams.