Closer To Reitrement

AJW

AJ Williams is becoming a boomer and is an old man heading into his 7th season. He has enough experience now to be considered a veteran, and enough of a beer belly to be considered a goat to the league. Williams has been through the highs and lows in this league. Starting with a bottom tier Ottawa Lynx team in S78, to a Founder's Cup Finalist team with Mississauga in S79. Williams then spent 3 seasons with the Stars where they found no success after the first round of playoffs, and then moved to the Seattle Bears for two seasons where they went 2/2 for Cup Finals, and 1/2 for Cup wins. Williams has done it all so far (besides individual awards but I don't really care because I won a cup muhahah), so what's next? He has two seasons left with one more season signed to the Bears. 

I honestly don't know what will happen. Seattle is always pushing for a cup and you could be staying one season or gone the next due to salary cap. I have a feeling I'll be staying since my player has done really well for the team the last two seasons. 

S83: 52G, 106P regular season, 2nd on team points. 12G, 23P Playoffs, 2nd on team points.

S84: 36G, 86P regular season, 1st on team points. 10G, 21P Playoffs, 3rd on team points.

So you could say I'm one of Seattle's most valuable players at the moment (toot your horn a little more there AJ). But you really never know what's best for the team. I would love to finish off my contract with Seattle and we go for another cup. The people Bana brings to this team are always awesome and the locker room is a safe place to be from the nasty VHL world. Bana is also a really great GM as well. He's always on the PW texting me late which I love because I'm usually drinking as well, and he's all around a good guy in my opinion. He's loyal to his club and always looks for the best outcome for us players. Even if I leave the team I'll still text him asking how the PW is feeling.

For my 8th season... There is potential that I test out the market for a new team. This is a 1% chance at the moment since I kind of have a crush on Seattle. But if the team isn't a cup contender in S86, I could be finding a new home, because why wouldn't you want to go for a cup in your last season. It would be cool to play for dlamb again in Warsaw since that is who my player's first GM was. LA would be nice as well since they are on the come up and drafted my player in S79. Chicago would be a fun destination so I could play with Shin and Mubble to reignite our Las Vegas trio. And then I've always liked the way Spartan has controlled his team, so Moscow could be in the mix.

But anyways, my goal is to stay with Seattle as long as I can to finish up my first player's career. I've been popping off there and so has the team, so why fix it if it ain't broken.

Edited by AJW