What next?

nurx

So I am the new Miami GM. What now? This is what I have been working for for the last 4 seasons. What is next on the agenda for nurx? Well... I don't know. Right now I have 3 major concerns in the VHL. In priority, GMing the Marauders and helping @Ben mclaughlin get hired in the future, working on making VHLM Illustrated the best it can be, and making Chiang good. Now I don't have to do actual point tasks anymore. I get my 12 capped from job pay. I doubt I will claim all 12 all the time, but I can officially retire from forum content (besides VSN). Now I am content with my position and I likely will not be applying for any new jobs until Chiang retires. That is unless they are jobs that would directly pass the places I want to work in (new members)(looking at you recruitment team). Now you may ask what is going to happen in the future for Miami... we'll get in the discord and find out! We are an open locker room and I encourage everyone to hop in and welcome all the new members as they join the league. I truly believe the earlier new members can meet the vets the more comfortable the will be in their transition to the E/bigs. Also be on the lookout in the nearish future for community TTRPG games. I am full of excitement for the future and remember! #FeelingNauti....cal