Minion Presents #11 Triple threat of info

UnknownMinion

Minion Presents: Around the Minion

Draft reports

Fridays night was the VHL draft, on the draft day it was safe to say Alexander Minion was excepting to go low, he had no interviews and Nathaniel Mr.minion said the draft class had too many goalies. How ever Rockstar Mr.Minions old friend had other plans. His plan was to draft Minion at the 35th overall pick and steal Minion right under DLambs Nose! We asked how Alexander he felt this was his response!

Alexander: “ Being drafted by Los angles shocked me for sure, I haven’t packed my stuff to move out to LA yet as the M and E Draft is tonight, And I don’t know what teams will grab me or where I will be playing yet for season 85 of the VHL Regalur and Minors seasons”

Reporter: “ and how do you feel about the teammate’s”

Alexander: “Its new, and I’m not familiar with almost any of them, my dad was telling me storys of playing against some of them, and what rockstar was like! It excites me! Alot! It’s safe to say the future is now and I’m excited for the next steps what ever they are. I wont take any more questions on the subject, I have alot of training to do on the ice for season 85!

Sure enough he didn’t respond to any of my texts, I wasn’t happy about that at all honestly. I thought we were friends. But anyways lets move on to the next segment.

Double Trouble

First off, I want to thank Dom for his time as malmo’s gm, and fresco for his short time with new york no thanks to cow! Everyone worked so hard this season to make it amazing! In the upcoming season I hope to see more of the same but we have two new gms to welcome,

First; Kaleeb. After taking full control of the red wolves when the VHLE started back in Season 80, I’ve watch him and Spaz the AGM put togeather on of the best E franchise of all time. And in season 84 Kaleeb took them all the way to the finals and won the Renaissance Cup. Good luck with Malmo and have a great time!

Second; Thad, Thad may have never got a Renaissance Cup. making it to the finals he did, win he did not. Thad has been a member of recruitment central for a while and position was well earned in the league. Good luck with the cursed New York franchise!

World Cup Update!

SOONtm, with all the roster officially being announced to the rest of the league and all the player showing up in the VHL world cup center of Japan. Its safe to say we are underway. This brings a few questions commonly asked. The first sims should be tomorrow, and with early predictions I believe…. I can’t say who I think will win the cup can I lol, may get in trouble. But just get ready folks because here we go!

505 words