Armani Calamari answers questions

WildfireMicro

Hey guys and gals and everything in between WildfireMicro here and I thought that this would be a fun article to do: asking Armani Calamari questions so that everyone can get to know him better! These are not frequently asked questions, but rather questions that I am thinking of on the fly. So without any further ado let's begin:

Question: if you were not a hockey player, what would you do for a living?

Armani: "Well I have a few options in mind, but the most likely would be that I would have gotten really into playing football like I was when I was younger. However I am not talking about the football that is more associated with America, I am talking about playing on the pitch. I was a decent Striker when I played when I was a kid who probably could have grown into a pretty good football player, but my love of hockey put a stop to that once the decision had to be made to choose between them.

If not that, I probably would have gotten into cooking. I personally love to cook and actually wanted to go into culinary school when I was in college, but again my hockey responsibilities got into the way of that. My wife Tiffany loves my cooking, and so does my dad. Of course they could just be saying that to keep me happy, but I usually can tell when my wife is not being truthful and my dad would never lie to me like that. Trust me, my father John Calamari is brutally honest even to me, just look at my old hockey practices. Also before you ask, my dad is where I got my cooking skills from."

Question: how did you meet amd fall in love with your wife Tiffany?

Armani: "well it was when I was in Sweden playing for the Vasteras Iron Eagles she was a waitress at a coffee Cafe I frequented. I thought she was pretty, so I eventually asked her out on a date and things grew from there. Also I still think she is very pretty and I love her with all my heart. I am really happy she brought little Joey Calamari into the world, and I cannot wait to see our next child come in a few months. She and all my family are the motivation to keep me going."

Question: as you start to approach the later years of your career, are you proud of your accomplishments?

Armani: "Man that is a difficult question to answer. I guess I should be proud of a few things like the gold medal in the junors for Team Canada and being a part of the first ever VHLE champions the Vasteras Iron Eagles. I would like to leave the league with at least one VHL ring under my belt, however I am an accomplished man no matter what happens next. I have a lovely family and enough money to last me the rest of my life, so I should be satisfied in the end. However that does not mean I am going soft on the ice by any means. I still want the Legion to win a title, and I will still work my ass of for that."