Tate Thoughts (Aug 31)

Tate

This month has been a rough one for me when it comes to being sick.  My son is new to daycare this year and so far, it’s been one where he has gotten sick more times since he’s been to daycare than in all the years that he’s been alive.  So anyhow, I thought I had Covid at the start of August (just a flu I guess), and then I got a sore throat/head cold from him (my son) mid-August, and now I’ve tested positive for actual Covid at the end of the month.  This time I realized how aggressive Covid can be, how uncomfortable and debilitating it is.  Say what you will about vaccines, but I wonder what this would have been like without them?

In VHL news… WHAT AN OFFSEASON!!!  Like what!?  I was not even remotely expecting Vancouver to be so successful in attracting free agents that my mind is literally blown.  I am beyond impressed at what Frank has done to change the courses of this team in a single offseason.  I think it’s more than reasonable to look at the Wolves next season and expect us to do some damage.  There is a part of me that wonders how he did it, and what exactly went down behind the scenes, but I am not going to question it.  The Vancouver Wolves now look like a full pack, ready to take down our prey and claim our territory.

242 words