(S86) D - Winston Dixon jr, TPE: 60

Rjdixon01

Hello @Rjdixon01 and welcome back!

I'm Coleh, the GM for the Mexico City Kings and we're hoping you will join our team! This season, we are going on a run and potentially looking to be contenders and we could use your help! Here in Mexico, we pride ourselves on a welcoming community and a very active locker room. We are willing to offer you Second Line Minutes and also time on Special Teams. If this sounds interesting to you, and you're ready to join the Kings quote this with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract to get started!

Hey @Rjdixon01!

I'm Shawn, GM of the Halifax 21st. I'm pleased to offer you top line minutes on a team with cup aspirations! We have the best forward group in the league and need a solid backbone to help propel us to a cup, and you're just the man to do it! You'll be on our top line with top PP and PK minutes as well!

If you're ready to join an unforgettable season in the Maritimes, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL to get started!

Howdy @Rjdixon01, welcome back to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story?

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including First Line Pairings and Top Special Teams Minutes. On top of that we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild.

Edited by Bulduray_1

2 minutes ago, nurx said:

Welcome back! Miami legend 2x! Let's get it! If you want to join the Marauders for another campaign respond with #FeelingNauti-cal

3 minutes ago, nurx said:

Welcome back! Miami legend 2x! Let's get it! If you want to join the Marauders for another campaign respond with #FeelingNauti-cal

Good to be back

Hey @Rjdixon01  ! Welcome to the VHL! I’m aimkin, the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we would love to have you on our team. We have an active locker room and a great environment for learning. If you want to join us, just quote and reply with #jointhebigfish and we’ll send you an offer. Looking forward to hearing from you!

IMG_03961.jpg

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome to the VHL @Rjdixon01! I'm TopTiddee2, the AGM of the Las Vegas Aces in the VHLM.

We've just come off back to back cup wins and have a strong roster looking try for the first threepeat in VHLM history. We are looking to fill out our D core and we think you would be a great addition. 

If you want to help us try and make history in Vegas this season, reply to this message with "#Dixon is All In!" and we'll get you setup with a 1.5m contract as well as an invite to the Discord LR.

Edited by TopTiddee2