witdahoodie

STZ

Really quality signature, as always by you STZ. Love the balance of red's and yellows in this signature. You sure motivate me to use different colors than the jersey color in signatures. You pulled this off really well with such minimal stocks. Really hard to give any negative feedback on this one, the only thing I could think of is the 'witdahoodie' is a bit hard to see, although to be honest I don't know where I'd find a place to put it. AK92 is such a sick focal point, and the style matches the signature so well so it's turned out exceptionally well. 

9.5/10

This graphic is sick! Usually what I find with graphics, is too many layers/elements usually creates clutter, but that’s certainly not the case here…. The gaze of the tender mixed with the dark background and vibrant foreground create a very ominous yet powerful graphic. I’m struggling to find anything wrong with this graphic at all, everything is well honed in. The colours are vibrant and that lightning really draws your eye into the graphic… Amazing job!

10/10