Pride of Brisbane

kirbithan

Do you have much experience with photo editing? This is really good.

I like how you managed to combine a few different colors and make it work. That's something I can never do myself.

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

Do you have much experience with photo editing? This is really good.

I like how you managed to combine a few different colors and make it work. That's something I can never do myself.

Thank you so much!! I didn't have much photo editing experience before joining the VHL, but I do draw a lot, so I made this graphic on Procreate. I figured it would be the best way to get good results out of myself since I'm familiar with the program.

4 minutes ago, Jason kranz said:

This looks fire how long have you been making graphics 

Thank you, man!! I started taking making graphics seriously about a month ago when I first joined VHL. 😄 

47 minutes ago, kirbithan said:

Thank you, man!! I started taking making graphics seriously about a month ago when I first joined VHL. 😄 

What that’s crazy I’ve been doing graphics for like 2 - 3 months and I’m not even this good haha

1 minute ago, Jason kranz said:

What that’s crazy I’ve been doing graphics for like 2 - 3 months and I’m not even this good haha

Honestly practice is key! You got this and I can’t wait to see any graphics you post. I love drawing, so my art experience definitely helped me out with these sigs haha.