Welcome to Phoenix, Alessandro Nano!

xNJDevilsFanx

The "Bo Nano" Movement: 

Since the retirement of Aurelian Moreau, the Chicago Phoenix has been looking for a replacement for him. They finally found a replacement for Aurelian Moreau. The Chicago Phoenix signed Alessandro Nano to a minimum contract for one season. Last season, Alessandro Nano had sixteen goals and sixty-three assists for the Helsinki Titans. He recorded two-hundred and eight shots, seventy-nine points, and a +/- of fourteen. He was one of the reasons why the Helsinki Titans finished with a 47-23 record in the regular season. The Chicago Phoenix conceded 193 goals last season because of the back line. We know that Alessandro Nano will help us shut out some of the teams in our conference. Juice Box and Seymour Butts can learn from veterans like Alessandro Nano. His new partner, Bo Johansson, recorded thirteen goals, sixty-four assists, seventy-seven, one hundred and seventy-six shot attempts, two winning game goals, and a +/- of seventeen. 

His statistical numbers are impressive at first glance. The board trusted Nano's ability to link up well with Bo Johansson. This duo can be one of the dominant duos in the league because they are both entering their prime years. This duo should be a fun one for the Chicago Phoenix. All we are missing is a championship to solidify an exciting season.

I got a ton of points my last season in Chicago seasons ago and the coach knows how to make things work! I'm putting money on a huge season for you, damn maybe I should have picked you for most improved 🤔

Edited by lil z

1 minute ago, lil z said:

I got a ton of points my last season in Chicago seasons ago and the coach knows how to make things work! I'm putting money on a huge season for you, damn maybe I should have picked you for most improved 🤔

I was in my rookie season so it wouldn't make sense. Chicago has such a positive locker-room and there's a lot of wisdom being shared there too! So it's hard to fail there. 

3 minutes ago, xNJDevilsFanx said:

I was in my rookie season so it wouldn't make sense. Chicago has such a positive locker-room and there's a lot of wisdom being shared there too! So it's hard to fail there. 

That's how everyone should play their careers and nothing wrong with that. I agree it may be a smaller channel but the members are top notch 

Edited by lil z

22 minutes ago, lil z said:

That's how everyone should play their careers and nothing wrong with that. I agree it may be a smaller channel but the members are top notch 

Yeah, Shindigs and MubbleFubbles are experts at this game. They give me good tips on my build and how my position can affect the teams' play. They're good at this. 

21 minutes ago, xNJDevilsFanx said:

Yeah, Shindigs and MubbleFubbles are experts at this game. They give me good tips on my build and how my position can affect the teams' play. They're good at this. 

Oh they are both way too good at this I know that for a facto 100 percento

Happy to hear that you adapted and take on advice :)

Edited by lil z

11 minutes ago, lil z said:

Oh they are both way too good at this I know that for a facto 100 percento

Happy to hear that you adapted and take on advice :)

You should learn from them. You could become one of the best VHLM GM's of all time.