Sunday Bullets II

STZ

Sunday Bullets - These are my 150 words about my week. They will most likely be self-centred because I really didn't follow much outside my player this week. fair warning.

• Moscow struggled early. We took a couple rough L's to teams that had no business beating us. We out-shot opponents, but unfortunately just got out-goalie'd. There were a couple backup goalie games in there too, but overall not the way we wanted to start the season. We've had a couple decent sims since then, and are trending back upwards. We are still expecting to make playoffs, and then make another push for a championship - but we need to really get our shit together or it'll be a pretty short season
  • Markinson has been solid. The first couple sims he was a little slower, but still got some good hit totals. He's been consistently getting a point per game. If he can do that and then have about 10 multi-point games he should manage to come out with a hell of a statline for his career. He's already likely a good candadite for HOF. But I'd love to see him get a 4th Labatte as well. In a generation where all of the top defensemen are not physical, it kind of seems like Markinson really stands out. A little off-meta but it has led to a HOF career.
  • Had a baby yesterday.. Don't want to share too much on the forums, but yeah it's a pretty special time, and I'm lucky to be able to spend the next 5 weeks off work to be with family!