Decent start for Eagles

Greg_Di

The first overall pick of this years draft has finally had a few games under his belt and we can say his performance has been OK so far. Nothing great and nothing terrible but we expect him to start producing at a higher pace going forward.

So far Henry has 6 points in 11 games played. Scoring 2 goals and assisting on 4. He has significantly fallen behind in the Rookie of the year race as currently the top rookie has 17 points but Henry doesn't seem to mind.

"The team is winning and that is all that matters to me, my production will eventually go up as I get used to the faster pace of the game and build chemistry with my team-mates" Henry said "I continue to get better every game and I expect to keep improving"

We hope that Henry continues to improve and accumulate points for his team so that he doesn't get labeled as a first overall bust. With how hard he is working in training and being a team-player, we don't think that will happen but there is still lots of work to do in order for him to be labelled a success.