What I think could make some fun 5 uncapped TPE tasks

Berocka

What I think could make some fun 5 uncapped TPE tasks

I think there should be some more 5 point TPE tasks that aren’t related to your player. Here are some quick ideas, each one can be completed once a career or season I don’t know this will never be implemented

1.       Player recap – Recap a player who is more than 20 seasons old, talk about why they were successful what role they played on their respective teams. As well as potential reasons they are not as big of a name as they could have been. This player is not allowed to be in the HoF as they already have articles.

2.       GM recap – Talk about a retired GM or one who has moved to a different team, talk about their successful and non-successful trades as well as some of their biggest gems and bust draft picks. Do you think that this GM was successful during their time or not?

3.       Member spotlight – Talk about your favourite member and why they deserve the praise they do. What do they do behind the scenes and why are they a great person to chat to.

Well this is some of my ideas let me know what you think!

This article poses an interesting question.  Should we have more options for earning uncapped TPE.  Overall I think it could be done in a manner that doesn't upset the overall balance of players. Potentially allowing a 5 TPE task for every season. 

One thing I disagree with is allowing articles to criticize others.  The GM review option above will only degrade into people mocking past GM for what they evaluate using a hindsight approach.  it is only going to cause issues.

Conceptually I like the idea of this article and what it is advocating for, in practice I think the idea needs a little mre work.

I give this article 8/10 for this review.

9 minutes ago, JCarson said:

One thing I disagree with is allowing articles to criticize others.  The GM review option above will only degrade into people mocking past GM for what they evaluate using a hindsight approach.  it is only going to cause issues.

The whole point of reviews is constructive criticism any bashing of a player should be reported and dealt with

Wow. I completely agree that there needs to be more tasks to complete! I absolutely love these ideas. Having people complete these reviews adds another bit of reality and story line to the players and GMs being discussed, but also brings more story line to the league which I whole heartedly believe this league needs more of. I would 100% enjoy completing these tasks. They are simple at their core but they would also require enough homework and research to make them worth the TPE. These ideas were clearly well thought out. 10/10