Tate Thoughts (Sept. 19)

Tate

And here I thought this week was theme week, and so I patiently waited until today to potentially record a podcast only to learn that no- it is not theme week afterall!! So, here I come welfare button, and while I did debate recording an Ask Tate, I have settled on writing a .com article because it’s going to take less time and effort.  I guess that tells you all you need to know about me.

In the VHL world we’ve not come out the way we wanted to in Vancouver, but there is still plenty of season left and there is no way our team does not come out looking good at the end of this.  Yes, there is an adjustment period and a rocky one at that, but there is no reason to believe that this team does not have what it takes to succeed. I think that if this were NHL 22, I would swing a trade to see if that changed the chemistry but that is the last thing I want to see happen here. I like who we have, and such is the challenge of playing in a league like this with real people, and it’s an interesting dilemma nonetheless.

(205 words)