If I Do This Task My Recreate Gets 1 More TPE

Garsh

In just a few days the trade deadline will be upon us and it will be time to hit the retire button button and let Henri sail off into the sunset.  I’ve had a lot of fun with Henri but am excited to get the next player started.  I will be going back to Defense for my next player. It will be interesting going back to defense after living that forward life.  I will miss the better scoring and more hits I was getting as a power forward.

I will personally be interested in seeing how much TPE my next player ends up with.  Unless it gets nerfed, the player will have the 5 TPE pension for their entire career.  Also trivia is back, which was absent during part of Henri’s time.  I’m not sure how much Fantasy TPE I earned but with the step up in difficulty it seems like I will most likely be getting less of that going forward.  

Who is my next player, you may or may not be asking yourself, depending on how much you care.  Well I can’t give everything away but they are an American, and they are a lesser known sibling to a famous family. 

like 203 words or something, that's what it was at one point but maybe I added another sentence I forget.