Torq thoughts

Steve

Wow, this season is flying along. It's always a fun time when we are all playing. Watching the league battle and developing rivals has been entertaining. Seems like all the usual suspects are at or near the top and the bottom dwellers are sinking. That leaves the teams in the middle. Not the best at any particular aspect of the game but not the worst either. These teams are where all the tension and heavy action is. Fighting for a playoff spot has got to be one of the more exciting parts of the season. I mean there isn't anything wrong with being so good that you know the team will be in the big show, but for those on the bubble, it's intense. It's what makes the game worth playing. Wanting to just make it into the playoffs and then put up a really good fight against, most likely, a stronger team. I wonder how many fringe teams that made the playoffs have actually won the cup. I am not one to do the research but it would be an interesting stat to know. I am not sure it's even possible but then again, we do use Simon. Good luck to all the teams fighting to get into the post season.