Press Conference Week of Oct 9

JCarson

Appears that nobody answered the press conference for the week ending Oct 2 2022, but I will try again to see if I can draw someone in.

1) Do you follow anyone on the forum, why do you follow them?

2) What is your favorite TPE task and why?

3) Team prediction question: We have a number of players who could potentially win individual awards, which London United player has the best chance at this point in the season and why do you believe that?

4) When you retire, what position will your next player be. Why would you choose that position?

5) Personal Question: Wood or Composite Stick and why?

6) Get to know you question: 

1. I do follow I few people and I don’t remember who but I do it for updates and news.

2. My favorite would be press conference because press conference is awesome and fun.

3. I think Ivan can win MVP because Ivan is a beast.

4. My next player will be a goalie because I think we need more of them and I want to try it out.

5. Wood because it’s the classic and I stick with the classics.

6. My favorite food is hotdogs and I love hockey.

Nope, and no one follows me, so it's mutual disrespect.

GFX and it's not even close. I used to write when I first joined sim leagues(prehistoric) but I find graphics easier and more fun to do.

3) Team prediction question: We have a number of players who could potentially win individual awards, which London United player has the best chance at this point in the season and why do you believe that?

As of right now, I have no opinion on the London United roster and it's potential award candidates.

4) When you retire, what position will your next player be. Why would you choose that position?

It's quite presumptuous to think that I will recreate after Voss. If I do, I shall inform you of my decision when known.

Wood? Composite? Personally I prefer steel.

My entire life is redacted. I'm sorry but that kind of information should remain unknown.

On 10/2/2022 at 4:34 PM, JCarson said:

Appears that nobody answered the press conference for the week ending Oct 2 2022, but I will try again to see if I can draw someone in.

1. Nope!

2. Graphics since I can release my entire creative side with my .coms

3. Jerome for top D man for sure!

4. Probably a LW or D, since they have an easier time with scoring.

5. Composite all the way, wood is just way too heavy for a goalie.

6. I don't even know myself, so I can't really answer this, maybe ask dil since he's my dad.