Maple to Open Waffle House Locations

dogwoodmaple

Dogwood Maple has recently opened up five Waffle House locations in Vancouver, the first in the region.  The relationship began when Maple signed a marketing deal last season that saw Dogwood become the official spokesperson of the restaurant chain.  

"I'm really excited to bring such a fantastic establishment to my new home of Vancouver.  I'm fortune to have some very wise business partners who identified this as a potential opportunity and were able to help make it a reality," Maple said.

When asked if this would take some of his focus off the ice and become a distraction for the Wolves, Maple was quick to respond.

"Of course not.  My number one priority right now is being the best possible player I can be for Vancouver and that doesn't change.  This is just something that presented itself to me as a great opportunity and it's something I really believe in. But I want to be clear - it will not impact my on-ice play whatsoever.  I'm here to score goals, set up my teammates, and bring home as many wins as I possibly can.  But it does mean that the entire team will get free Waffle House whenever they want - I'm sure my teammates will love that."

206 words

You haven't lived until you've experienced Waffle House.

Is the food good? No.

Is it clean? No. 

Are the workers treated well? No.

Do you get good service? Not really.

But do you have to experience it anyway? Hell yeah. It's indescribable. 

On 10/3/2022 at 1:45 PM, Gustav said:

You haven't lived until you've experienced Waffle House.

Is the food good? No.

Is it clean? No. 

Are the workers treated well? No.

Do you get good service? Not really.

But do you have to experience it anyway? Hell yeah. It's indescribable. 

This describes some of the greatest places I have ever been; be it a watering hole, dinner, hotel, hostel etc....