The Dimmensiated Media Spot

John Cimarno

This week I have decided to make a less serious media spot to lighten the mood in the VHL.

My player John Richards has been on an absolute tear as of late having a 22 game point streak. This point streak was snapped and I believe it's all @Jason kranzfault for allowing it to happen. He should've gave me all the ice time because as an AGM he definitely has the abilities to submit lines. Now I am not going to score 40 goals and I won't finish the season an assist per game. I am taking this to court and testifying against you Jason.

*At court*

Judge McJabooty: all rise to sing Hallelujah.

Richards: I am here to file a lawsuit against McDonalds. They got my order wrong and kept bringing up the alleged banana attack of 2014, I think the server was @sadie.

Jason: What's this got to do with me?

Richards: I'll get to you in a second.

Judge McJabooty goes over the files and realizes that Richards is an absolute legend. Jason is found guilty of fraudulent activities and is sentenced to 70 years without parole + 5 life sentences. 

Richards wakes up and goes to eat breakfast with his sister @kirbithan. Richards tells his sister all about how weird his dream was and that he could see the future, he then proceeded to snort his milk and pass out on the floor. Kirby and Richards father @Lemorse7showed up and started to cry. Kirby was laughing, Lemorse was crying and Richards was probably dead. This is quite common for the house. Uncle @jacobcarson877came over and told Richards to get up and Richards woke up and asked Jacob why. Jacob told Lemorse that his kid was fine but that wasn't the reason Lemorse was crying. Lemorse was crying because he knew Richards was extremely messed up. So that night Richards and Lemorse went to visit cousin @sadie who works at McDonalds and asked her to look after their dog.

Sadie reluctantly agreed and Lemorse and Richards spent quality time together, as Lemorse questioned Richards about his behaviour, Richards simply said "I once at a quarter with my thumb on my tongue." 

This is the end of the very messed up story, if you don't understand any of what's happening I apologize but you are simply just not smert enuff than. Just kidding to be honest none of this makes any sense.

oh crap I didn't meet the required amount of words, alright time for more nonsense muahahaha.

Sadie didn't eat the dog she simply bathed it in water and no soap. So once Kirby got back home from Home Depot she got mad because her dresser was on the wall as opposed to when she left, her dresser was on her roof. She was so mad that the neighbours cat started to get up on it's own 2 legs and walked over and told Kirby in Spanish that pumpkins don't grow at night. Kirby calmed down because she realized the cat was right so she threw the sun out and now she has a lemon on her head. 

Sadie ran away from the Lemorse guy after he went back to retrieve the dog along with Richards who looked like a leprechaun because he was Canadian and not Montrealian. This is what is feels like to have terrible dimmensia like me. Like it or not I forgot everything I just wrote.