Saskatoon Wild Stadium

Triller

It's playoff time!

An animated GIF of the Saskatoon Wild Stadium I have been working on.  It ain't the big leagues, but it is home!  Around center ice I have, "Paris of the Prairies" and "City of Bridges", which are nicknames of Saskatoon.  Could have went with "S'toon" and "Toon Town", but I figured I would take it a bit more serious.  I also added glowing images of the Broadway Bridge in the faux windows in the back.

https://i.imgur.com/YNxydEP.gifv - Too big to embed!  Enjoy!

Wanted to showcase the Wild's history by making banners of their Founders Cup wins as well as their Prime Ministers Cup wins.  The screenshot is so you can check out the details better.

BI6jgHs.jpg

15 minutes ago, Pifferfish said:

Man, what does a fan have to do for a cup holder. LOL jk... love this. Insane work my guy.

Much appreciated!  Fans drink straight from the tap, they're animals! lol

46 minutes ago, Pifferfish said:

how did you even do this?

I am a modeler and texture artist by trade.  I had a base stadium from a project a long time ago so I finished up and branded it with logos and those banners.  I am a bit more than a modeler now but it is always fun to tap into those skills again.  This was also completed in and rendered out of the Unreal engine.  I am an Unreal Engine Cinematic Artist these days so I get use and flex all my skills.