S85 Brigade Press Conferences

Pifferfish

Brigade Press Conferences
Week Ending 10/23
(Answer 6 for 2 TPE.)

1. How does it feel to finally know what team you will be representing in the JST?
2. What about this current Brigade roster and staff excites you most?
3. Recently, a team vote decided on Skor McFleury as the Captain. What qualities make him the ideal choice to be the on and off the ice leader of this squad?
4. What line do you think you should be placed on considering the rest of the team's talent?
5. Who do you think will be the team MVP by the end of the tournament?
6. What complaints if any do you have with the current management of the team?

Thanks for your time.

10 hours ago, Pifferfish said:

Brigade Press Conferences
Week Ending 10/23
(Answer 6 for 2 TPE.)

1. How does it feel to finally know what team you will be representing in the JST?
3. Recently, a team vote decided on Skor McFleury as the Captain. What qualities make him the ideal choice to be the on and off the ice leader of this squad?
4. What line do you think you should be placed on considering the rest of the team's talent?

Thanks for your time.

1. it feels great, excited to get going.

2. I think our roster is tough and can do great things.

3. They didn't play much games but the ones they did they played great, 16 points in 20 games 36 shots 22 +/- 

4. honestly no idea we have a lot of great talent 

5. hope it'll be Rage but it can honestly be anyone. 

6. have none they made everyone feel welcome and put together a good team. 

1.How does it feel to finally know what team you will be representing in the JST?

Actually it's quite intriguing and thrilling cause it's fun competition to watch. I didn't have any preferences about team so the Brigade is a wonderful opportunity to gain some new experience 

Friendly guys who put a lot of efforts to make this tournament something special

Ideal captain for our team. He is flashy and well-rounded player, pretty active in the LR

To be honest I don't care about lines

Obviously it's always great to be placed on the first line but I'd love to be useful and have an impact on the game regardless my line position

I'd love to see goalie being named the MVP. 

There is nothing I would like to change. Everything is perfect

Brigade Press Conferences
Week Ending 10/23
(Answer 6 for 2 TPE.)

1. We are about 13 games into the tournament, how do you feel about your performance so far?
2. How much attention have you personally paid to other team's performances?
3. What team and/or players feel like rivals to the Brigade in your eyes?
4. Who has been the roster's biggest surprise so far?
5. What area do you see the team needing to practice and improve the most?
6. What player do you model your game after, IRL or in the VHL?

Thanks for your time.

22 minutes ago, Pifferfish said:

Week Ending 10/23
(Answer 6 for 2 TPE.)

1. We are about 13 games into the tournament, how do you feel about your performance so far?

Thanks for your time.

1. I can't be happier about how well my guy - Wann Kerr - is doing, he's really making his case for a top 10 draft pick consideration.

2. My VHLM team has just advanced to the finals, so I must say barely any attention, I focus more on the Aces.

3. I'd like to say the Pickles, because it almost feels like we haven't play any other team so far.

4. Of course I know Jens Lekman, he's my VHLM teammate, but it somehow still amazes me what he can do with the puck.

5. I think just consistency, bringing it all every game.

6. After some in-depth discussion with GM Shindigs, I'd say someone like Brayden Point.

1.We are about 13 games into the tournament, how do you feel about your performance so far?

Not that bad, but to be honest i would like to have more impact on the team.

Not enough i want to 'cause i have no spare time 

As i see we can't frequently win Dehli Pickles but i can't also say that this is a riverly matchup. 

Warr Kerr is thst type of guy who carries the whole team and it's quite impressive 

Scoring. Sometimes we couldn't even score more than 1 goal and this aspect disappoints me 

I would say Idaho. Oh my lord , he is probably one of the greatest two-way forward of the VHL. 

1 hour ago, qripll said:

1.We are about 13 games into the tournament, how do you feel about your performance so far?

Not that bad, but to be honest i would like to have more impact on the team.

Not enough i want to 'cause i have no spare time 

As i see we can't frequently win Dehli Pickles but i can't also say that this is a riverly matchup. 

Warr Kerr is thst type of guy who carries the whole team and it's quite impressive 

Scoring. Sometimes we couldn't even score more than 1 goal and this aspect disappoints me 

I would say Idaho. Oh my lord , he is probably one of the greatest two-way forward of the VHL. 

Yeah you are a guy i want more involved... i feel like thats on me... i drafted Lajeunesse for the "i want a player from every team meme." not saying he is bad but i needed another defensive forward there to allow players like you, Swinsola, and Naps to play your games. kind of hamstringed myself with that decision but ehhh... its a good meme and im proud of the team regardless. Love Jason still... but yeah... i think thats a fair critique on myself as a talent evaluator. 

Week Ending 11/06
(Answer 6 for 2 TPE.)

1. How do you feel about the 3rd place overall finish in the round robin portion of the JST despite being second in goal differential?
2. Round 1 is in the books for the Brigade as you beat the Warriors in 5 games. How does it feel to be heading to the semi finals?
3. How do you feel about your personal performance in round 1?
4. Are you concerned by the fact that all four wins were by a margin of 1?
5. Team Clue got the better of the Brigade in the round roubin season series. Do you expect different results with the season on the line?
6. Who is the biggest threat of the other team in your opinion?

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Pifferfish

13 hours ago, Pifferfish said:

Week Ending 11/06
(Answer 6 for 2 TPE.)

1. How do you feel about the 3rd place overall finish in the round robin portion of the JST despite being second in goal differential?
2. Round 1 is in the books for the Brigade as you beat the Warriors in 5 games. How does it feel to be heading to the semi finals?
5. Team Clue got the better of the Brigade in the round roubin season series. Do you expect different results with the season on the line?

Thanks for your time.

1. Kicking the living crap out of some teams *cough Pickles cough* hepled our goal differential, I'd say.

2. Great! Beating a strong opponent in 5 games really boosts our morale, absolutely!

3. He did good. As long as we're winning, I'm not complaining about 9 points in 5 games. I might demand more from him if we were losing.

4. Not really, Warriors are a strong team. I'd say it was expected.

5. We've grown as players and as a team, I'm expecting us to win. We're on a roll.

6. Rex Wilffe Gregor is definitely a guy we need to keep covered. But I wouldn't sleep on Viktor Hašek either, he can be a true ace.

Edited by VattghernCZ

WEll, not bad but i suppose we might have played better

That's awesome. Nice comeback from 1;2 is something that definitely ispired the whole team.

I like my role and stats. I feel that i became an important part of the team.

Not really. Nevertheless, we need to improve a lot of aspects of our game 

Yeah, it is time to break the rules
I don't really cheer for another team and know anyone but my teammates

On 11/2/2022 at 4:24 PM, Pifferfish said:

Week Ending 11/06
(Answer 6 for 2 TPE.)

Thanks for your time.

1. I feel pretty good about the squad, I think I didn't take advantage of my starts in the round robin as well as I should've, lost a bunch of close matches, could've inflated the differential even more if I played better in my starts.

2. It's always great to get more chances to play and keep moving forward. It's the only way to keep getting better.

3. I didn't get a ton of time in round 1, it is what it is. I play my role and I do what I can.

4. Always a concern to not be winning by a lot, but on the other side of the scales, winning close games in the playoffs is a thing that can inspire confidence moving forward.

5. I think there's always a chance to perform playoff clutch and change the tides of history and previous results. I'm entering this series with a clear mind and here to make the saves that I have to make.

6. Anyone can be a threat if you don't take them seriously, that's the mindset that I have. I won't let anyone sneak up on me.