Hard-Hitting Video Journalism: October Banageddon Edition

ctots

Just when you thought that news was dead in video format, I'm here to bring it back. Tune in and find out all the stuff you need to know about the recent bans.

Also: if you're mentioned in here and you're mad about it, I'm sorry. If you need someone to blame, blame the mods. You're probably already doing that anyway.

"Statistically, that's a lot more bans than normal" - That's for sure! You unfortunately were about two months too late to join to see the last banning spree that we had, where several people were getting banned for multis, but that was a hell of a time to be a VHLM GM with all the multis about!

"And a lot of them had Gio in the name" - I know right?! What I think is funny is that their last one is the only one with no Gio mention in their name, makes me wonder if they were already getting a talking to about multi's from a mod and figured "Hmm, they must be finding it's me because of the name" and then going ahead and still making another multi thinking they wouldn't get caught! 

I think I'm going to do a VHL Radio or a Podcast on Achilles myself cause I definitely have some theories on them.