Chicago vs D.C. who wins?

MetalToday

With the first round done, we are seeing an interesting second round match up. With Chicago playing against the Dragons, the match could go anywhere. After Chicago took out the favorite in North America in Calgary, you might be inclined to think they will be the victors to come on top, but I think you might be too focused on one series win. The Dragons have a few notable players in Ronan Lavelle, Ryan Vidot, and Tui Sova. These players have been some of the better players in the playoffs so far, but who does Chicago have? Well, they have two of the point leaders in the playoffs in Alessandro Nano, and The Board Game Clue On Skates. Bo Johahsson is also a notable player to watch this series, and Cole Pearce, a goalie not to forget about. Between the 2 teams, who wins in my opinion? Well, it seems to me that the Dragons have the scoring depth, where as Chicago have a few great players. Goaltending would also be close, but I would edge towards Pearce, so I would Chicago in this category. Overall, it will be a close matchup, but I might need to edge this toward Chicago.