Malmo had a moment

Steve

Well here we sit on the sidelines watching the top teams battle it out for the ever so prized cup. While our time in the playoffs was brief, we did take the team that everyone had them sweeping us to five games. So I guess we have that to build on. So outside of that bright spot, we sit and watch the other teams compete for the ultimate prize. We will be there at some point. If things go the way our GM Kaleeb has planned, Max should be in contention to win another cup with Malmo before he moves on. Only time will tell but I feel good about the plans for our future.

Speaking of top teams, Moscow sure seems like they can keep a roster that can be in the top tier of teams on a consistent basis. Hat's off to whoever their GM is. I was surprised to see Seattle, my old team, drop like a dress on prom night. They might be building for next season but I am sure Bana has a plan. Chicago is a prime example of a team that has slowly built itself into a strong playoff contender. It was just a few seasons ago they were hugging the bottom spot in the North American conference. Look at them now. Truly a success story.

Good luck to all the players still in the playoffs.