Addressing My Media

der meister

Once again, it's impossible not to really focus on how difficult it is to write these sorts of pieces when your team is not in the playoffs and you are just at the beginning of what will undeniably be an incredibly long offseason. I'm never really sure what to write for these quick hit .com articles. I guess today I will briefly talk about my most recent media spot, particularly the ending.

For those of you who read it, it won't be a surprise to see Ryuji bring up the possibility of leaving Toronto as a free agent in 2 years. If you didn't read it, first of all, what the shit? and second of all, now you have the gist of the article. As to whether or not I, as the actual person role-playing Ryuji, I'm interested in testing free agency, I honestly can't answer. I have had nothing but positive experiences in Toronto with the players on the team and the manager, doomsday, but actually hitting free agency is something I've only done once in this league, so the idea feels pretty fresh, and would certainly spice up my weekly media spots. So I guess ultimately I just don't know yet.