talking about Ori's points in S85

ROOKIE745

So this is one of those articles where I couldn't figure out what to talk about, what I originally planned to talk about is gonna be used for a media spot instead. So I just decided why not look at points and see where Ori finished in Season 85? And maybe some of the previous seasons to. For this season Ori ended in a four way point tie with 81, 25 goals and 56 assists. The other players tied with him are Luc Tessier with 35 goals 46 assists, Leandro Goncalves with 33 goals and 48 assists, and finally Harn Markinson with 23 goals and 58 assists. That's a tie between 25th to 28th for the record with Ori being rated at 26th. On the Assists board Ori is tied for 16/15th with Hulk Hogan 2, again both of them at 56. Last season Ori finished in a tie at 33rd/34th with Scotty Sundin at 76 points. His 58 assists was again tied for 15th/16th, this time with Sergey Preobrazhensky. Season 83 Ori was again in a four way tie with 83 points, one of the players being a familiar tied in Luc Tessier, the other two players were Hari Singh Nalwa and Baby Bob. Ori was ranked 24th. Ori's 63 assists put him in a tied for 10/11th with 122 point player Saku Kotkakoivu. I'll stop there as going further back your getting into the crazy high scoring seasons, before the changes. So Ori has usually been right around top 25 in points and top 15 in assists. Anyway, that's all I got to say. Ciao for now.

(word count 269)