S85 End of Season Interview

With an unsuccessful first round elimination of the Calgary Wranglers, we found time to speak with Calgary Wranglers defenseman AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment to discuss about the past season and looking toward the future.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! Good to see you! You've had a tough playoffs series against the Chicago Phoenix and end up getting eliminated in 6 games. What are your thoughts of this season's playoffs and what are your outlook for the future?

AG: Hello. It's been a tough and disappointing season. We definitely did not play to our potential this series. I did not play well either. There's going to be quite some changes for GM @Ricer13 this coming off season due to cap crunch, so it's going to be a tough off season. In the meantime, it's time to work to re-vamp my defensive game. I have not played well defensively all season.

Reporter: What are you hoping for in the off season that would help change your defensive game?

AG:  I've got to get back to the basics and work on my checking game. I cannot be letting people get past me like that. I need to be much more discipline as well. It's going to be a long off season, off to the gym I go.

Reporter: We look forward to your future development and your refined game in S86!

[Word count 227]