Eagles locker cleanout

Greg_Di

It was a disappointing day for Henry today as the Vancouver Wolves held their annual locker cleanout day. This day came a bit earlier then many Wolves expected as the team were favorites to make a run for the cup. Unfortunately Vancouver was eliminated in the first round by a touch DC Team.

"It was a tough loss but the series could have gone either way, it was all close to the very end" Henry said " For me though, I will continue to train and try to get better for next season, I do not take any off-days. I hope that our core pieces can stay together for another run as I believe this team has what it takes to win"

Henry will travel from Vancouver to Poland to train at the Eagles dynasty's private arena. Henry has promised to work on many aspects of his game and come back stronger then ever for next season. 

During the playoff run, Henry showed some glimpses of what he will be able to do next season as he put up 5 points in the playoffs. If Henry carries over this form to next season, you can expect his points total to significantly rise compared to his rookie season.