Captain Speech

v.2

Wrote this in the D.C. locker room, may as well claim it lol.

Congrats Dragons . This was the vision and goal when I signed in D.C. 2 seasons ago, I had faith in Eno to remain competitive during the back end of Sova’s career and what better time to win than in the final season. Arce & Fong, GRATS OLDHEADS. We’ve been here together before, hilarious that we are here again so many years later. Shouts to Ctots who came BACK FROM THE DEAD after last season, loved seeing you rejuvenated and back to the TPE grind after your busy summer, your player stepped up big this season. To fishy, YOUR GOALIE IS SICK! Thank you for your time as AGM and for building a great goalie in Utonium. Nyko, for your welfare earning meta ass and LR presence boiii. Solas, THX FOR SIGNING HERE LAST OFF SEASON, huge boost to the team for sure. Kaprisov, same to you! Our players came up together so only right we finish their careers the best way possible! Adison and Jason, SHOUT OUT TO DEPTH. You guys were integral as well, thank you for being pieces of this puzzle! Proud of you all and love y’all!!!!

-Tui Sova

#FLYDRAGONSFLY

🔥:dcd:🔥:dcd:🔥

Edited by v.2

Article Review

First, congratulations to DC for their championship win. This article has all the makings of a real life conversation with a sports captain after a championship win.  Fantastic way to show the friendship and fun that was had and the joy of finally winning. It reflects on seasons past and holds up the future .  I like the fact that it isn't just a call to those top players but remembers that the depth players play a vital role in a salary cap sport.  Hope I can be there one day.

10/10 on this article.  Good luck in Season 86 wherever you are.

Edited by JCarson
to make a little longer to meet 75 word requirement