Looking Ahead...

JB123

Looking ahead to next season in Oslo, we looked poised to compete again. With players such as McLaughlin, Kauppi, and Overmeyer joining our offense and Reinhold and Ripper joining the backend, we are confident in our outlook on the ice heading into the draft and free agency. Minion will seamlessly bridge the gap in goal with both Tucker Jr and Tombstone departing for the VHL. We'll look to sign some FAs like we did last season and use the picks we possess wisely. While our personnel and system may look a bit different, our end goal will be the same next season. 

Shifting over to McFleury, Mexico City's run was a blast to be a part of. It was fun to unite with @badcolethetitan after we were both part of another online hockey community. Cole has quickly rose in the ranks to GM and has excelled at building his team. We came up short in the semis, however it was a good start to my newest career and was cool to play with the other McFleurys. I look forward to a full season in the M as a player for the first time in what, 16 or so months? It will be interesting to say the least. I'm not sure where I'll be playing, but I'm open to anything! Yukon is gone now so sadly I cannot go back. :( 

Word Count: 229