Logan Foley talking with his friend

WildfireMicro

Logan Foley was hanging out with his friend Danny Smith at Logan's house as they play some WWE 2K

"So I've been hearing that you've been featured on some magazines" Danny says "that is pretty cool"

"It isn't the first time that I have been in magazines" Logan shrugs "remember when ESPN did a small on me and the rest of the team winning regionals?"

"Yeah yeah bro, you keep bragging about that" Danny chuckles "you came back from being down 3-0 in the final period to win the regional. You did come close to the State Championship as well"

"Not really bragging as I was just pointing it out" Logan says as he takes a drink of Pepsi "just more used to doing interviews, though honestly even I am getting a bit overwhelmed by all of this."

"Yeah I bet getting scouted by a major hockey league would be crazy. Meanwhile I will probably be taking over my family's coffee shop"

"Come on Danny, we know that Smith Coffee is the best coffee in town" Logan reassures him "and I will be sure to visit whenever I can"

"Yeah I know" Danny smiles a bit wistfully "I guess I just want to be able to travel everywhere like you are gonna be able to"

"Well Danny I'll try my best to show you around a few places" Logan smiles as he pats his friends shoulder "now come on bro, let's do a ladder match for all the marbles!"

"You are on!"