Max/Malmo ramblings

Steve

How much fun are you having in the off season? Max is having some alone time to just kick back and enjoy the time off. Knowing that his training routine will start in the matter of days, it didn't take away from relaxing and having some fun outside of hockey. I am sure there a many that went into hiding once the season was over. Everyone needs some time away from it all.

Well back to work now. Training your player is a routine that is hard to break. So back to the grind, the push to be better. I would like to think that most of the players want to be better at when they do. It helps the team if you work to be better. It helps your player define who he/she is. You know, make a name for yourself. If Max has anything going for him it would be consistency in training, aka earning. Not one to let a week go by without using the all the tools available.

I am looking at next season with Malmo as a step forward. We have some really good players and a lively locker room. A lot of hype and hope for next season. That's always a good sign. We will meet any challenge head on and be a better team for it.

Good luck to all and stay safe.