S85 Off season Interview

We are midway through the S85 off season, with the VHL draft right around the corner we found time to speak with Warsaw Predators' AGM Rhynex Entertainment @Rhynex Entertainment.

Reporter: Hello Rhynex! Good to see you! There's a lot of flux happening in Warsaw since the start of the off season? What are your thoughts on the state of the Warsaw Predators?

RE: Hello. We have a good team. Unfortunately we have a few core players opting to test free agency, but there are always turnovers in hockey. We'll look at our options and move on from there.

Reporter: GM @dlamb had announced that he would be stepping down. Any thoughts on taking on the GM role? How does this change things for Warsaw?

RE:  Yes, it is quite unfortunate. @dlamb has been a great mentor. I won't be applying for the GM position. Not the right time for me to take on the responsibility at this time. Here hoping I won't get replaced when a new boss is announced. We have a team of players in their final year of their deals, lots of option for the new boss. Team can go either ways.

Reporter: Best of luck in the draft and next season!

[Word count 206]