I have been everywhere

jRuutu

According to the portal, Erlantz Jokinen has been traded five times. From Riga to Seattle, from Seattle to Calgary, from Calgary to Helsinki, from Helsinki to Calgary, and from Calgary to Prague. Getting traded five times during a career is my personal VHL record. I believe my previous best is getting traded twice during a career. Why have I been moving around so much? There are various reasons: I wanted to play on a bigger role, I wanted security in terms of NTC, I bad-mouthed the management publicly, and I was too expensive/old - I had to be moved.

My last player, Jim Bob, was also traded to Prague at the end of his career, and from a NA team, so this move to Prague is not unusual or new for me as a user. The team is looking pretty good, it is tough to say how everything will click, but I am confident we will find some nice lines, and we will have a fun season. I am expecting and hoping that the powerplay will be deadly, we have top-level players with a lot of skills, so I have high hopes for the special team units.