A Day in the Life with KB

CrookedAnt

The camera pans to Kai Bandz in his back yard. A lavish space with a pool, and a fountain for birds beside him sitting in a sunchair. 

"Yo it's Kai here. I got the opportunity from VHL to share a day in my life with you guys. I start out with my morning brew, right here." He lifts the cup, and shows the camera. "Something light from either the coffee shop, but most of the time I make it fresh here to save a buck. It doesn't taste as good, but as long as that caff's in my blood pumping me up.. I don't really care." He says before lifting the camera, and taking them inside to give them a preview. "Then I gotta get breakfast. This is a light day. The team's not practicing, but once I get the team's permission to film I'll show you all what Philly really gets into it, and how we get after it each day."

"I crack some eggs, make an omelette with like sausage.. get the essential proteins. Some tomatos, some spinach.. something light in me. Maybe some toast make a sandwich outta the thing for some extra carbs, and protein to intake. Then after that.. I'mma hit the gym. Get some workouts in for the boys, and for myself. Keep myself sharp for the season. I gotta be strong, but light to get down that court, and score. A lot of y'all ain't seen what I'm like since the season hasn't started, and I'm telling you boys.

I'mma make Philly the popping spot. People gonna be begging to join the cup winners. Especially after I secure this second cup, ya heard me? Now- let's get to making this breakfast, and we'll continue on with the rest of the day."

(281 words)