Getting ready to Rumble

Steve

Oh boy this has been a smooth running off season. It's really nice to have each planned step or event actually happen when it's supposed to. Well done team behind the curtain.

It looks like we, Malmo, will be running a conservative roster and see what players we have that will step up and make their player and the team better. The FA market wasn't so kind to us but it's ok, we got this. We will play hard with whoever we have and always try to be the best we can be. I think with some success, we will be able to draw in some FA stock in the future. We just need to prove ourselves and kick some naysayers asses. We are a determined bunch if nothing else. We have plenty of players that have really stepped up and are earning more than ever. I am happy to be with this team. It's a lot of fun in the locker room and we have a great leader. I can't predict how we will play this next season but I know we are going to give it our all. That's really all that can be expected. We will be a winner at some point. Like fine wine, it will take time for us to age.

Stay safe everyone and I will see you on the ice.