Predicting Jerome Reinhart to win scoring race

Scurvy

Well as the season tics closer and closer and in an effort to get my much-needed point task for the week I’d like to chat about something dear to my heart.  A DEFENSIVE PLAYER WINNING THE SCORING RACE.  I wonder if it can happen and this year, I think it could. 

So, who could it be??  My prediction is that this year all-star defenseman from London, Jerome Reinhart can and will win the scoring race.  With so many great scoring defensive players in the league such as Bo Johansson and Jake Thunder there are many who can put up big numbers for Jerome is my pick.  With the addition of another skilled defensive partner in Hari Singh Nalwa I feel that JR will be even deadlier than last season.  

While playing in Vancouver just a few seasons ago, JR put up an amazing 141 points!   99 points last year will be easily passed with the addition and growth of some great players in London.  Good luck JR this season.  I will be rooting for you except when you play Warsaw.  

And any new players looking to make the perfect offensive Dman build look no further that Jerome Reinhart @MexicanCow123.