Mini podcast ep3 s2

UnknownMinion

This is a podcast review for my 1 TPE to max out.  Since your’s is the newest podcast in the queue, you are the lucky one to get my review!  Here goes.

Where is Stratford?  Sounds like its cold there, but I do like that your podcasts is original and you say what you feel.  You have no problem discussing your takes on decisions being made in the M.

OK, I figured out you must be in Canada because you are walking 5 KM/H, or about 3 MPH if you were in the States!  I haven’t paid much attention to the goalie rule because its in the M, but I see the point of making some changes because of the inactive and goalie issues.  Your reasons for your decisions are solid and you gave some good examples of why you feel the way you do.

I was a little taken aback when you pointed out a new GM who you felt didn’t deserve it, but then I reminded myself the review is on your content and so I can’t knock you down for your opinions, and you definitely spoke from your heart.  It sounds like you are an experienced GM and “will get your shot.”  Keep the faith.

As far as your goalie, I am impressed with your goalie stats and your commitment to making your player become the best.  Once again, your podcast is said with emotion and there is no doubt how you feel.  Good luck with your goalie and although I wish you to get the cup, I can’t because you are on Los Angeles!

Now to the last part of your podcast, Sam is not cool!  A whole minute of Sam is cool, ugh!  I am holding it against you.  Just kidding.  If I had the balls to do podcasts and was asked to do that, I’d probably do it.  Let me know when Sam pays you the $5.00.

Now for your score, I would give you a 10/10 because of content and your honesty, but I have to drop it a point due to the recording of your steps as you walk created a distracting noise.  Regardless, I will probably add you to my list to listen to even when I’m not having to do a review because I got a trivia question wrong.

Score 9/10

396 words

Thanks for the shoutout, and good for you for being a good boy.

I take it back, you said “hell,” and that was sinful. 

Don’t worry, no one’s mom would be jealous of anyone blowing out fast.

Stay in school Minion! Don’t you go failing tests for VHL, or else I’ll ban you!

@samx isn’t THAT cool. She better pay you $5.

I don’t think being mature is all that important, just be yourself. And if people don’t like it, set their homes on fire while their whole family is inside.

:cheers: