#asktheBouch: Start of Season Q & A

Gaikoku-hito

1898437699_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.1f9c5ec0f0b6191210a3d539f0975119.jpg

We had a quick opportunity to fire some quick question as AGM Gaikoku-hito ahead of the start of the regular season and here is what he had to say in the quick interview.

Here we are a new season begins, what are your expectations for the team this season?

This season since for the most part we ran it back with all the players that we had last season means we should be a playoff bound team once again this season but are we as strong as last season? I am not sure but we are still a very young team so should improve as you younger players develop through the season. Not much dissimilar to last season.

If the team get off to a slow start or struggles during part of the season, will you become concerned or is this expected part of playing in the VHL?

It can always happen and for the most part I don`t think this team will run the table. We had a lot of one goal games last season and I expect very much the same this season. As long as we keep working hard and don`t panic the results should aways turn to our favor; at least by the end of the season.

Who do you think the leader of the team will be this season?

This is very easy question and has nothing to do with the letter on the chest or not as they proved that they could lead the team last season so I am expecting that Alexander Leduc, Nico Pearce and Biggie Cheese to lead the team this season. But also watch for Henry Eagles, Dogwood Maple and even Pierre Emile Bouchard to lead at times through the season as they become more comfortable in the league and start playing bigger roles in the teams` success.

With the season starting tomorrow I think it will be a very exciting start to the season for the Vancouver Wolves as they look to improve on the progress that the team made last season. Are they play-off bound? Are they a Championship contender? We will start to find out the answer in the next 24 hrs or so....