Final season for Ori

ROOKIE745

It's been quite the journey, two players, been playing since season 69 (nice) and now we're heading into season 86. I've seen the league expand a lot in just the 17 seasons I've been here, four new teams to the VHL, one new to the VHLM before two were moved to the VHLE, a whole new league brought in in season 80. I am by new means one of the older timers here, I don't feel like it at least. Still plenty of people here who have players in the S50's and S40's, hell I'm sure even earlier. Maybe once I get to like 30 or 40 seasons in I can call myself an old timer here on the site. Very much looking forward to Jonathan Ori's last season and looking forward to having a break afterward. Should be no surprise that after max capping for about two years that I am struggling a little bit, my creative juices are running low for hockey topics, I still want to write up big projects but I want it to be none hockey topics. Perhaps working on video game topics and such. That's for the feature though, still got this season to finish and I'm excited to see my efforts for the past year plus to get Orin into the top 25 on the TPE list. He's passed my first player and he's not far from 1600, 1700 might even be possible from the looks of it. Well I've filled this up, best of luck to you all!!

(word count 256)