All roads lead to Rome (and to the Cup) ep.47 (Captains and new AGM)

Baby Boomer

Welcome everyone,

The last week was a big one for the Rome Gladiators. Indeed, the team hired a new AGM and they also named the captain and the assistants. I would like to start by congratulating @Agito on his new AGM job with the Rome Gladiators. Agito is an incredible new asset for the team, he is very active in the locker room, he brings new idea to keep the locker room active and to bring fun to it. The general manager also named the captain and the assistants. Tom Creeg @Creegan610 is going to be the captain of the team and Wann Kerr @VattghernCZand John Poremba Jr @CrlineDijohn14 are going to be his assistants. I am sure that they are going to be a really good leadership group in the locker room and I want to congratulate them for that role. The last couple of seasons were pretty rough for the Rome Gladiators, but this season is going to be comptetly different, because the team is going all in this year.

Thanks everyone, see you next week and let's go Gladiators!!!

I am proud to be part of the development of Rome this year! We have a good start to the season and hope that this will continue. My posts are always open to the general membership, both on the Forum and on the Discord. I thank you once again for this chance to participate in the development of your team and I believe that we will succeed in making Rome a team that is among the best! 

Sincerely Agito!