2 TPE worth of Bullshit

Steve

It's been a crazy start to the season from where I am standing. Seems like the teams I figured would be in a better place, even this early in the season. That couldn't be farther from the reality of the standings. I think the big brains that “fixed” the exploit broke something along the way. I see low skilled clickers scoring hat tricks and no defense defensemen staying in the plus. Dogs and cats living together. Yes, the end is near. Thank you Ghost Busters.

On a more serious note, Malmo has been a mixed bag of good and less than good. We are a solid .500 team as it stands. We have players working harder than they have in the past and it is rewarding to see that. We have an amazing team that wants to win and players weening off of Welfare. A bit of work and a few extra points to work with goes a long way. I think the team has committed to a “Team First” attitude and it will pay off in big ways the more players we have that can get some tasks done.

So let's hope that whatever is stuck up Simon's ass pops out and some realistic sims can be seen. Good luck to all teams and make sure you use up your back up games when you play us. That makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.