Prague off to hot start!

Scurvy

At 14 games into the season, the eastern conference is shaping into another battle between several tough teams.  Prague, Warsaw, Davos, London, and Malmo are all very close in points. But to me Prague is the most improved and impressive team right now, so let’s take a look.  

image.png.9483985cbe30fb929fe5a0ddcb9c5e5e.png

Prague has come out swinging early and looking at their clubs TPE there are going to be deadly. Up front they got some real fire with Saku Kotkakoivu, Nils Godlander, Matty Fire, John Jameson, and Perry Lapererriere.  These forwards all play with some grit and are putting put up big numbers early.

On D they are led by Erlantz Jokinen and Mikhail Kovalchuk.  Maybe a little light on defenders as their other two are young still but should grow into some roles. 

And in Goal they got the best named person on the team, Clueless Wallob.  I feel like an early favorite for GM of the year is going to be Acydburn @Acydburnfor the offseason pickups and his prospect pool.  Looking at the list of prospects, Prague has some real earners in the pipeline giving the team some trade opportunities and some growth as some elders start retiring.  

Wish y’all the best of luck and as always, I Hope you all have terrible games against Warsaw!!   

Payne